Thursday 14 April 2016

Mini make up haul

I have recently gone onto some shops and bought 2 make up products.
Both of them I think are amazing and I've been loving them.




So first was the Collection Eyes uncovered eye shadow pallet in Nude Rose.
This was quite cheap £8 and its really good quality


The other thing I purchased was the Urban Decay Naked Illuminated shimmering powder for face and body.
Naked Illuminated is an illuminating powder with a delicate, alluring shimmer. The universal champagne shade comes with an exclusive dusting brush for your glowing pleasure.

This was £22.
It has a REALLY pretty packaging.
I just think the mirror isn't as good as I thought it would be.



I honestly have been loving these and definitely recommend you to buy them.

Email- modadcarol.blogspot@gmail.com
Instagram- @modadcarol


No comments:

Post a Comment